lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

THIS CONVERSATION IS BASED ON HEALTH PROBLEMS AND POSSIBLES SUGGESTIONS.


HEALTH PROBLEMS

CONVERSATION
Mary: Hi Argenia. How are you?
Argenia: I feel bad. I have a terrible cold.
Mary: That´s too bad. You should go to get some cold tablets from the drugstore. Well I hear there are a new cold tablets really good excellent for that.
Argenia: Are you having the name?
Mary: The name of cold tablets is tachipirin plus.
Argenia: Thanks you so much Mary.
Mary: It´s important you go to see the doctor.

DRUGSTORE
Pharmacist: Hi, Can I help you?
Argenia: Yes, please. Could I have something for a cold?
Pharmacist: Sure. I suggest a cold tablets of tachipirin plus. These cold tablets are new and excellent.
Argenia: Correct! May I have the cold tablets?
Pharmacist: Of course.
Argenia: Thanks you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario