lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

Hi everybody, here I post homework from my English class.

When we were kids, my sister and I wore I wear costumes


When I was a baby my parents used to carry me in their arms

    When I was a kid my friends and I used to play at the park

    When I was a little kid, my grandparents used to take care of me while my parents Were working


    When I was a kid my mom used to decorate our house for my birthdays


    A wonderful vacation I remember was when I was 8 and we (my family and I went to Margarita)


    When I was a kid I used to play with dolls. They were my favorite toy



    When I was a kid I liked to eat much outside of my house


    When I was a kid I liked to dance a lot with my friends

    At elementary school make my first communion


    My greatest memory is of my grandmother

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario